Join our Spring Coastal Rowing Course starting Mid-March 2021- APPLY HERE
The University of Malta Rowing Club is organising an 8 week Coastal Rowing Course.
This is suitable for all levels including;
– Complete beginners looking to improve their fitness
– Individuals who would like to try coastal rowing
– Individuals wishing to take up rowing competitively (Indoor and Coastal)
The Coastal Rowing Course spans 8 weeks, and will include 2 sessions a week of indoor rowing, strength training sessions as well on-water training sessions on weekends (weather permitting).
In addition, we will also be offering Indoor Rowing Fitness Sessions which will also span 8 weeks and will include 2 sessions of indoor rowing per week.
Both Courses will be commencing on the week starting 15th March 2021. The Indoor Rowing Sessions are held at the University of Malta Sports Hall, whilst the on-water sessions are to be held in Marsaxlokk.
Indoor Rowing Sessions for both courses will be held as follows:
– Mondays & Thursday: 4:30 – 5:30
– Mondays & Thursday: 6:00 – 7:00
– Tuesdays & Friday: 4:30 – 5:30
– Tuesdays & Friday: 6:00 – 7:00
Spring Coastal Rowing Course: €200
Spring Coastal Rowing Course for UM Students: €150
Indoor Rowing Fitness Sessions: €100
Indoor Rowing Fitness Sessions for UM Students: €80
Given the Covid-19 situation, the equipment will be disinfected before and after each session and sessions will be restricted to a maximum of 3 rowers.
Get in Touch if you have any questions or queries!